Scuba Pro Package?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Based on my experience, I am sure that that price is from 20% off SP and $211 for Sherwood. It is a bottom price with SP warranty that you can get from LSD.

hoosier:
Based on my experience, I am sure that that price is from 20% off SP and $211 for Sherwood. It is a bottom price with SP warranty that you can get from LSD.

I won't crack the obvious joke here...bwahahaha :D

cheers

Billy S.

Poo~~~hahahaha!

If I made everyone laugh, it wasn't bad at all. It is a typo error.
When I posted it, I must be high by LSD. ~~~~~ kiding.

Safe dive!

I am also purchasing new gear very soon. I am thinking about

Atomic B2 Reg
SS1 Secondary
Zeagle Brigade BC
Aeris Gauge

I was quoted a price of ~$1175. Is this a fair price for this gear. Thanks to all for your feedback.

Last night I went to my LDS and picked up:

Seaquest ProQD+
Sherwood Oasis Regulator and Octo
Genesis ReAct Pro computer & console

My final Price: $1170

My fiance got a similar package last night as well:

Seaquest Diva LX BCD w/ Seaquest air-integrated secondary
Sherwood Oasis Regulator
Genesis ReAct Pro computer & console

Her final Price: $1280 (those darned Seaquest inflator secondaries are pricey)

Total Price for us both: $2450.

Which left a noticeable decent dent in my checkbook, but I'd rather have a computer.

scubaknight:
I am also purchasing new gear very soon. I am thinking about

Atomic B2 Reg
SS1 Secondary
Zeagle Brigade BC
Aeris Gauge

I was quoted a price of ~$1175. Is this a fair price for this gear. Thanks to all for your feedback.

Let me guess! You must have that quote from Scubatoy.

If then, Larry won't overcharge you. He has a price match policy.

Safe dive!

hoosier:
Let me guess! You must have that quote from Scubatoy.

If then, Larry won't overcharge you. He has a price match policy.

Safe dive!
Thanks Hoosier.. You must be psychic or let ME guess? You work there. Anyhow, I was just trying to get a 2nd opinion. Thanks for the reassurance.

scubaknight:
Thanks Hoosier.. You must be psychic or let ME guess? You work there. Anyhow, I was just trying to get a 2nd opinion. Thanks for the reassurance.

Hi,

Sorry, it was a wrong guess.
You know that Zeagle Brigade BCD (hybrid) is only sold at Scubatoys.
I am also looking for the best regulator and BCD.
My initial choice was SP Classic Plus w/Air 2 and MK25/S600. Now, I am also considering Atomic B2, SS1, and Zeagle BCD.

Based on my study,

Atomic B2: around $500~$550
SS1 Secondary: $200
Zeagle Brigade BC: $400, this is the hardest part that we can’t find the fair price because they only sell this BCD.
Aeris Gauge: exact model?

So, the total price will be around $1100 plus the gauge price. So, depending on what model of Aeris gauge you quoted, we can get the right price range. SP also asks the similar price range without gauge.

Safe dive!

P.S. Do I know Larry or Scubatoys? No, I talked with him by phone once. But, I support his way of business compared to my LDS.

hoosier:
Hi,

Sorry, it was a wrong guess.
You know that Zeagle Brigade BCD (hybrid) is only sold at Scubatoys.
I am also looking for the best regulator and BCD.
My initial choice was SP Classic Plus w/Air 2 and MK25/S600. Now, I am also considering Atomic B2, SS1, and Zeagle BCD.

Based on my study,

Atomic B2: around $500~$550
SS1 Secondary: $200
Zeagle Brigade BC: $400, this is the hardest part that we can’t find the fair price because they only sell this BCD.
Aeris Gauge: exact model?

So, the total price will be around $1100 plus the gauge price. So, depending on what model of Aeris gauge you quoted, we can get the right price range. SP also asks the similar price range without gauge.

Safe dive!

P.S. Do I know Larry or Scubatoys? No, I talked with him by phone once. But, I support his way of business compared to my LDS.
my bad.... hoosier. I should of known that. ST is the only place that has brigades, that I know of. Anyhow, I will probably go with that package. Everyone I hear on the board and reviews says you can't go wrong. So, I'm sold. 'TIME TO GET MY FINZ WET!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom