Scuba Pro Mk20/S600, Aeris 500 AI, and Atomic Aquatics SS, Diverite Transpack 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pascal

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Scuba Pro Mk20/S600, Aeris 500 AI, and Atomic Aquatics SS. 250+300+100=650, sold as one unit(I'm not breakin it up to sell as parts). Call 972-698-8716, Dallas Forst Worth area, I don't mail products that I sell. Call and meet. Also have a Diverite Transpack 2= 200. I'm only posting and selling this weekend... come Sunday offer is over.

It might help just a tiny bit if you offer some more information and maybe some pictures. Age, and service records as a start, maybe how many dives. Just trying to help you out before the flood gates open on you.

and

Welcome to the Board

FYI... I used to be an avid seller/poster but quit for a while. Why did you waste you time being rude to post?

well with 2 posts showing who would know. a lot of new posters come on and sound like asses with no introduction of themselves. I don't believe I was being rude at all, just making an observation to parts of your post "I don't mail products that I sell." and "I'm only posting and selling this weekend... come Sunday offer is over." how about "I prefer a local sale" and "these items will only be available on SB for a few days" doesn't sound so demanding does it. also if you started your thread with a re-introduction "hey guy and gals, used to be a frequent poster but have been gone for a while. nice to be back."

how about $300 shipped to jersey (for everything)? that's my offer if all the gear has been serviced by authorized dealers under warranty
(this offer is only good for 1 hour but i am willing to fly down to examine your gear for sale at your expense if shipping is not an acceptable means of exchange)
and this offer is 100% real, i really will fly down with $300 cash on your dime for travel so you dont have to ship.

and welcome back to scubaboard. nice to have you back. what was your old name?

:wink:

free bump

400 dollars to a fake account and a fraudulent check, so dont waste my time and act like a condesending know it all. I wasn't asking for some lame excuss so you could feel better bout not being able to afford quality scuba gear. Oh by the way I'm a PSI, which means I can order rebuild kits from the manufacture so when you get some education about what your talking about then come back and I might take something you say seriously. Otherwise quit showing the world your inability to understand beyond being able to use the basic gargon of a industry.
I said good day!

hey ronzo, don't waste your time with this clown. oh yeah, you better learn the "gargon" of the industry, see below. bozo needs to increase his vocabulary before spouting off big words....well maybe for texas.
2 definitions for "gargon":
1)The planet was dominated by gangsters, and much of the galaxy's phobium was mined there. Sometime prior to joining the Rebel Alliance, Han Solo and Chewbacca broke into Gargon's spice vaults and received double payment as a result of the successful theft of spice.

Grand Admiral Miltin Takel was from Gargon. Grand Admiral Josef Grunger aided Takel's second in command to patrol Gargon due to reports of albino-skinned marauders around 3 ABY. He betrayed the fellow Grand Admiral and took over the planet following the Battle of Endor. Despite an unsuccessful attempt by Takel to oust him, Grunger continued to use the planet as his headquarters, until he was killed at the Battle of Tralus in 5 ABY.

2)Gargon was group of two Transports used by the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War. Gargon 1 & 2 were apart of two other groups of starships attemtping to flee Calamari Cruiser Lulsla before it succumbed to wounds dealt by the Galactic Empire during the Aftermath of Hoth.

I'm sure he meant "jargon" but must have had a whatever moment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom