scuba pro mk17 ok for side mount ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well i finally got all my ducks in a row and put together my first side mount rig. worked out a deal with the LDS i am working with and was able to pick up two sets of Hog D1 cold water sealed 1st stages paired with the all black 2nd stages two Hog black face 2" spg, and all the hoses of course. hoping to one day soon introduce some local divers to the idea of trying side mount.

a big shout out to Edd and John at Cave Adventures in Florida for all their help and patience. pricing was excellent and the email communication was very quick. i even had the chance to speak with Edd briefly by phone and he was very helpful in answering some of my concerns.

was in the water for the first time this season yesterday and both sets of regs worked perfectly in the 37 degree F water. can't wait to get out there again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom