Scuba Physical

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbm32

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Two perfectly healthy 20 something young ladies looking to get certified that live in the Rancho Cucamonga area have a family physician that won't fill out the PADI form for them.

Any suggestions on Doctors in that general area (including LA) that give "Scuba physicals"?

If it's just OW, they don't need a medical, they just can't answer "YES" to any of the questions on the sheet. If the dive shop is asking for a medical, I'd be curious to hear why.

Two perfectly healthy 20 something young ladies looking to get certified that live in the Rancho Cucamonga area have a family physician that won't fill out the PADI form for them.

Any suggestions on Doctors in that general area (including LA) that give "Scuba physicals"?
I know this is an old thread (which I'm just seeing now) but I think the first question is: Why won't the family physician sign the form?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom