Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First, this is the wrong forum for this, I think.

Second, I just stocked up on O-rings. I got enough to last me for probably 10 years and it cost me something like $17, I think. From here:

Oxygen Compatible O-Rings, Lubricant and Tools | Dive Gear Express®

Your prices are much cheaper, per O-ring. But, a quantity of 5 of each size will last me a LONG time. So, even though I paid a lot more per O-ring, I got a multi-year supply for much less than if I bought the minimum quantity of each size that I need from your site.

$0.17 apiece versus $0.60 apiece is not a good deal for me when I have to buy minimum of 100 and I only need 5 (or less). In the last 2 years, I've had to replace 2 O-rings, total. 1 HP port plug and 1 SPG spool. If things really go to heck and I have to replace 3 each year for the next 3 years, it still would make no sense whatsoever to buy 100 of any one size.

Any hint in order to make you get it from me ?

You may do OK in the EU market but I doubt if you can be competitive with the many options in the US market (where your stock is likely sourced anyway).

i do have that product (10 each ) for Normal NBR Sh90 and Viton o-rings Sh 75 and Sh 90 of 100 and 120 o-rings respectivlly .
NBR 90 O-Rings HARD Service pack - Premium O-rings Provider for Scuba Diving
GENUINE VITON O-RINGS Service kit - Premium O-rings Provider for Scuba Diving
the price include free delivery and free o-ring pick tool

If this was addressed to me... you're still talking about over $50 for a kit with 10 each of some things I don't need and missing some things I do need. I got 5 each of exactly what I needed and it was about $17. I could have gotten 10 of each and still spent a lot less money. I ordered a few other things I needed anyway and still got free shipping.

If this was addressed to me... you're still talking about over $50 for a kit with 10 each of some things I don't need and missing some things I do need. I got 5 each of exactly what I needed and it was about $17. I could have gotten 10 of each and still spent a lot less money. I ordered a few other things I needed anyway and still got free shipping.

Ok there is 2 kind of market that I am trying to cover the diving centers and the scuba gear service centers and the individual divers of the 5 -10 o-rings per size.
Do you pay 17 $ for EPDM ,FKM Viton , Or NBR O-rings because my 120 FKM Original Viton FKM material cost 50 euro but the NBR Pack cost 25.90 always with a free o-ring tool and most important ISO 9001 standards

The important issue for me is the quality standards that my O-rings have, and of course part of the price you pay.
You can read all about scubagaskets O-rings in our catalogue (file attached)

Attachments

• catalogue 2017 good.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 387
I posted the link to where I get mine. They have all kinds. Best to just have a look for yourself. I'm highly confident in the quality that DGX sells.

NBR 70 service 2 ok.jpg nbr 90 2 .JPG P1240073.JPG NBR service 3.JPG NBRservice 1.JPG P1240067.JPG The best that I could do is to create a preset cases 7 different combinations of 100 to 120 Scuba O-rings made of EPDM, FKM,NBR sh70 ,NBR sh90 starting at 19.99 euros plus a free o-ring pick. In case you run out of an individual O-ring you can always have the option of the pack of 100 o-rings per size I order to fill out your O-ring case. This is the best I can do in order to cover the needs of individual divers and diving centers as well.
O-Rings For Scuba Diving Professionals |EPDM-VITON-NBR-POLY
viton case new .jpg

Can you provide more details about your "scuba grade silicon grease"? The product label is very generic and non-informative. Is it O2 compatible? Or not? How does it compare to the various grades of Christo or Tribo lube?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom