Scuba Lodge In Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone is having a problem with not getting response from them, try to send them an email from different email address. They get emails back while trying to reach some email addresses as it was the case for me.

Thanks Stiwi for explaining what the reason was. I am glad this issue is solved. The owners of Scuba Lodge did a great job in restoring an old small hotel into the beautiful lodge that it is now; it took them a lot if time and effort but they succeeded. Knowing them personally, I am sure they will do everything to make your (diving) vacation on Curacao to a very pleasant experience.

Again as a reminder; if you email this island and do not think you've gotten a reply, please check you spam or junk folders. US servers don't always accept foreign mail. Caroline, I often send an email alerting then to check for another with attachments. Emails are bad but a first one with attachments, fuggedaboutit.

I have been busy since our return from our stay at the Scubalodge in Curacao. I will try to write a trip report today.

Hi Caroline,
Welcome to Scubaboard!! You have a great hotel with an excellent hardworking staff (We stayed when you where on Holiday the beginning of March).
Please stop by the Intro section of Scubaboard and introduce yourself! http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/introductions-greets/

Hi!

Great report, looks good! And yes, Daniel in the mean time made it way easier to go in/out of the water by removing all those rocks, really worked out well so that's for next time...

cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom