scuba/lake party on jocasse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandmanz32

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
my buddy and i are planning an all day lake party on jocasse. this wil be for divers and non divers. we are gonna rent a boat for the day and spend it on the lake with some friends and fam. we will also be diving offa the divers platform. there's room for about 20-25 people on the boat. all we ask is for 15 bucks per person to help us pay for the boat, and snacks. we will be grilling on the platform when the day is done. pm me i you are interested in hanging out with us all.....more divers=more fun!

When are you thinking of doing this, need some dates. Would be happy to attend, chip in, help out cooking or whatever is needed. What platforms are you talking, the ramp area.

all we know as of yet is that it will be 1 weekend in may, on a saturday. the cookout will be on the divers ramp. we ae supposed to talk tonight and figure all the specifics out.....i just wanted to let you guys know ahead of time

some changes....i thought there would be room for 20....just 12, also it will be 20 per person. sorry got a lil over zealous with my posting. hopefully ill know something about the date tonight

$20/person?!?!? Are you CRAZY? That's highway robbery!!!

LOL, just kidding. Once you get all the specifics ironed out, I may be interested in coming along as well. Keep us posted!!

bikinibottom:
$20/person?!?!? Are you CRAZY? That's highway robbery!!!

LOL, just kidding. Once you get all the specifics ironed out, I may be interested in coming along as well. Keep us posted!!
youd spend that getting a dive boat for just a few hours....we're ginving you the whole day:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom