Scuba junkies komodo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could anyone let me know approximately what time the boat leaves SJK and what time it returns? And also the approximate times for boats leaving from Labuan Bajo? Thanks.
Leave Sj around 7 to 7:30. Return before 5:00. If I remember right, their boat that collects you in LB leaves around 2.

Thanks matts. Does anyone know about what times day boats leave LB for Komodo diving and what time they return (in general)? Thanks.

It really depends on who you dive with, what kind of money you spend, and how many dives you do. Generally, they all leave the harbor between 7:00 and 8:00. Some places offer two dives on a super fast speedboat and get back in the early-ish afternoon. Some do three dives on a slower, more traditional heavy wooden boat and get back in the late afternoon around 5:00. If you google around you will find all kinds of options.

Thanks, guys. That gives me a basic understanding to work with.

Heading to scuba junkies in July. Do they do night dives?

Heading to scuba junkies in July. Do they do night dives?
1. If you have a buddy and they might let you do a check out dive on the house reef. You really have to ask.
As already mentioned ^ there is no organized night dive. The diving crew have to get up early following morning to prepare for the trip.
2. Dinner is around 19:00 and you do not want to miss that unless you have someone saving the food for you. It is buffet style and very tasty.
3. Time to relax and chat with your fellow divers or staffs.

Have a nice trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom