SCUBA Jewelry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Want to have abracelet made and am deciding between this and white gold. Platinum is out of the question. Dont want yellow gold either.
Thanks

when buying jewelry that you will take diving, ask yourself: how much will you cry if you loose it? :wink: I suggest silver!

How bout outright dangling a pair of spring straps from your ears :geek:.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by D_B
SeaWare ... Seawear nautical and Celtic jewelry ... look at "Divers" and "Dive Gear" under "Nautical Jewelry" I purchased the #1340 $80 polished dive fin for my friend , very nice finish and heavy too
(and Almity's "Scubahelmet" came from here too)
dive-fin-1340~100.jpg

Exploration Dive Studios-Xds ... Exploration Design Studio-Xds - Scuba Diving Dive Jewelry - Scuba Diving and Ocean Life Fine Gold Jewelry ... Very nice tanks and cave reels

Paradise Jewelry ... Atocha and Treasure Coin Jewelry. Shipwreck Coins at Paradise Jewelry the Friendliest Store in the World! ... nice Atocha replica 8 reale coins made from recovered Atocha silver bars

Whirling Girl Jewelry ... Whirling Girl: Jewelry: Scuba Diving ... Best looking ScubaPro Jetfin you've ever seen , almost an inch long , 14kt

Gift Boxes by Shala ... Gift Boxes by Shala ... Make your own gift box , I made the dolphin 2 piece one and printed out something special on it to hold the above gold fin for my lady friend's first dive here

JuJee Beads ... JuJee Beads: Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads by Judy Carlson Awesome hand made glass jewelry, gotta see this stuf in person .. too cute! (see the frogs
icosm14.gif
) ... I Got my friend specially made pink fish earrings :bounce3:

Cloisonne Jewelry by Merry-Lee Ray ... Dolphins, Sting Rays and Octopus ... Most impressive, beautiful & handmade

Friends of the Sea Jewelry by Jim (gypsyjim) ... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2137253409322.80226.1785739385&type=1

---------- Post Merged at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Resurected thread to add Merry-Lee Ray's beautiful work (thank you jim)

Last edited:
lol if you can't dive and aren't spending money on scuba gear... the next best thing is scuba jewelry :bounce:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom