Scuba Items Outside Of Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Surf-fur water proof dive parka is a great dive parka but we use it for much more. When its cold and we want to be really warm this parka provides protection all the time. Its a great practical item.

The other would be dive torches, I use them when ever I need a strong light outside to scare off the raccoons and skunks roaming the back yard.

The third would be my pole spear and spear gun I keep them handy by my bed instead of a gun as a means of home protection.
Great thread by the way, it will be interesting to see what others use as well!

Sprayed epoxy paint on my bathtub with an old reg, mask, and pony bottle.

WS Hood for snow blowing when the wind is howling.... DS Thermals for cold days in the deer stand... WS gloves if its going to likely be a damp experience...

Used my inner tube float as a mobile beer cooler when we do drink & drift events.

The clips snaps & links all serve many purposes for other than diving. Cutting tools are also multi purposed, but then again, most of those have been adopted by divers from other original uses.

Spools serve as line holders for para-cord in many of my activities.

Soft weights are excellent to keep plans from rolling on you while on the hood of a vehicle, or if there is a breeze.

Slates are great field note pads.

The list goes on, and on....

Back
Top Bottom