For Sale Scuba Instructor selling off the entire lot!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You don't have the ability to pass it to a courier, how can that be?

I'm asking 175 for the tank.
Shipping quote is 194 to Australia. Plus the cost of an appropriate shipping container and my time to drive it to a courier.....I don't have the ability to do that, I apologize.

Lol I don't want it dude, Kevin from Houston does. FYI, you wrap some cardboard around it and get it picked up, easy as.

I don't have an actual list of materials... There are two boxes of books and cds. What I could do is take pictures of everything, or if you're local, come by and check everything out. It's all PADI stuff.

@Todge
I don't have an actual list of materials... There are two boxes of books and cds. What I could do is take pictures of everything, or if you're local, come by and check everything out. It's all PADI stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PADI books and associated items have very little value unless historical in nature
I would appreciate viewing pictures -- one never knows ?

SDM

Is the party still on?!?!! Lol!
The AL Dimension Bcd still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom