For Sale Scuba Instructor selling off the entire lot!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Todge

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
MVIMG_20181228_140608.jpg MVIMG_20181228_141148.jpg MVIMG_20181228_140529.jpg

I have quite the selection of SCUBA equipment for sale. If you're looking for something specific, I probably have it. Ex-SCUBA instructor is parting out his equipment and it is all in PERFECT shape! Most of the equipment was used sparingly, and thoroughly washed and cleaned after every dive. See the list of what I have below. In addition to the list, I have lots more stuff. Contact me if you're looking for anything specific, I probably have it! Feel free to contact me and come by and see anything in person.

Tanks:
Worthington X100 Steel tank........175

BCD:
Aqualung Balance XL..............325
Aqualung Dimension XL...........325
Axiom XL..............................375

Regulators:
Atomic Aquatics V2 w/ Micron Octo and Cobalt 2 computer................1400
Mares w/ Mares Octo and Genesis React computer..........................250

Fins:
Atomic red/black XL.............180
Aqualung Blades blue XL.......50

Drysuit:
Diving Unlimited International drysuit M/L............600

In addition to the above, I have boxes of instructional DVD's, books, and PADI bags. I also have a ton of miscellaneous masks, gloves, hoods, wetsuits, weights and diving equipment. Contact me and i'll get back to you. Also willing to make a package deal to that aspiring/training/current Dive Instructor. This equipment needs to be in the water!

View attachment 496543 View attachment 496541 View attachment 496542

I have quite the selection of SCUBA equipment for sale. If you're looking for something specific, I probably have it. Ex-SCUBA instructor is parting out his equipment and it is all in PERFECT shape! Most of the equipment was used sparingly, and thoroughly washed and cleaned after every dive. See the list of what I have below. In addition to the list, I have lots more stuff. Contact me if you're looking for anything specific, I probably have it! Feel free to contact me and come by and see anything in person.

Tanks:
Worthington X100 Steel tank........175

BCD:
Aqualung Balance XL..............325
Aqualung Dimension XL...........325
Axiom XL..............................375

Regulators:
Atomic Aquatics V2 w/ Micron Octo and Cobalt 2 computer................1400
Mares w/ Mares Octo and Genesis React computer..........................250

Fins:
Aqualung Blades blue XL.......50

Drysuit:
Diving Unlimited International drysuit M/L............600

In addition to the above, I have boxes of instructional DVD's, books, and PADI bags. I also have a ton of miscellaneous masks, gloves, hoods, wetsuits, weights and diving equipment. Contact me and i'll get back to you. Also willing to make a package deal to that aspiring/training/current Dive Instructor. This equipment needs to be in the water!

Will you ship the tank? When was it last Hydro tested?

Back
Top Bottom