Scuba history... US Divers 1970-1975

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone here have an old US Divers catalog from 1970 to 1975? PM me if you do please - I want to ask a question!

(no I'm not in the market for a catalog)

I'm interested in seeing a picture of an old yolk manifold from this period - particularly a US Divers, between those two dates. The old style with a single yoke connection, and sometimes a J valve on one post.

I don't have a catalog, but I have one of the manifolds :wink:

what were you looking for?
(I collect old u.s. divers stuff)

Looking for an authentic US Divers manifold to mount a double hose reg on... just a project I'm working on as a display piece. I always see the manifolds on eBay dirt cheap (the regulator is the expensive item), but without a reference, I'm not sure which ones (metal knob/rubber knob, etc) are from the 1970-1975 period, same period as the Royal Aqua-Master regs. Ideally a 1974 model, because that's when I was born.

Are there any pics you could post/email?

I'm thinking that some of the socks in my drawer are OLDER than that! Man, I suddenly feel like a VERY OLD guy! :D :D :D

I can take a couple of pics this weekend, I'll double check the production dates, but I think the j valve one is a 74. These ones have a hard rubber-type (bakelite?) knob.
cool project BTW :wink:

canuckdiver once bubbled...
I can take a couple of pics this weekend, I'll double check the production dates, but I think the j valve one is a 74. These ones have a hard rubber-type (bakelite?) knob.
cool project BTW :wink:
Just sent you a PM.

LOL, I hear ya tom!

I'm not THAT old, but I remember buying and diving with this stuff! LOL

Back
Top Bottom