Scuba Gear on Sun Country Airlines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How much does the scale weigh?
I have one too. They are great. They don't weigh very much. Mine is digital and made mostly out of plastic, but works really good.

I am going to Coz in June from Dallas/Fort Worth. airfare right now is $471. What is your experience, do you think it will drop between now and April? Or do Sun Country's rates stay pretty stable?

I have one too. They are great. They don't weigh very much. Mine is digital and made mostly out of plastic, but works really good.
So do I. It paid for itself on the first trip. It's small, lightweight, and fits in a side pocket of my carryon.

I am going to Coz in June from Dallas/Fort Worth. airfare right now is $471. What is your experience, do you think it will drop between now and April? Or do Sun Country's rates stay pretty stable?
Last June there were some flights in June on SC for around $319. I waited too long to decide and they went up I probably purchased them about a month out. I ended up paying just over $400. It's a gamble, you never know. It seems flights from Dallas are usually higher than from many other places farther away. I doubt SC will go much higher though. I would not feel bad paying $471 though.

If your scuba gear is lost/stolen, expect ZERO compensation from the airline.

Keep high value scuba gear in your carry on.

Uh, where else would I put it?:confused:

Your question is unclear. You can put it in checked luggage and if stolen get nada from the airline.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom