scuba gear on internet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
i was looking at some drysuits over the internet and came across discountdivers who had a drysuit by body glove for 185.00..i know..sounds like a suit thats not very good...i emailed them many times but they never replied..i even phoned them yesterday and asked the guy to email me the info..but he didnt..anyone else out there run into this?im pretty p-off actually for them not seeming to give a hoot..

I've had some good communications and some bad ones (as in no response). But remember, it is Christmas time. The shops are probably slammed.

Thomas

That is an absurdly cheap $$ for a dry suit. I suspect the price is in error and they really don't want to hear from anyone who may attempt to hold them to it.

snuggle once bubbled...
i was looking at some drysuits over the internet and came across discountdivers who had a drysuit by body glove for 185.00..i know..sounds like a suit thats not very good...i emailed them many times but they never replied..i even phoned them yesterday and asked the guy to email me the info..but he didnt..anyone else out there run into this?im pretty p-off actually for them not seeming to give a hoot..
Went to the site, found the suit - a used women's size 7. Might fit my granddaughter. But there was probably only one when the ad was placed, and it's probably gone. Still, if you want a tiny used drysuit it sounds like a pretty good price. Maybe.
E. itajara

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom