Scuba Frisco Robbed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, I meant no offense.

I know you didn't. I'm just being silly. However, it's true, never refer to San Francisco as Frisco. It's like nails on a chalkboard to the natives. LOL

I know you didn't. I'm just being silly. However, it's true, never refer to San Francisco as Frisco. It's like nails on a chalkboard to the natives. LOL
I guess ya'll are not very tolerant out there.

Back on subject. This burglary didn't even make the news. Looked on Frisco's police site and the most current incident reports list events from 1-28 to 2-03. There are only two burglary of a business listed in that time frame but there is over 30 theft of property of $100 + listed. Scuba Frisco's Facebook page showed the video. When the guys set the alarm off it didn't even appear to phase the thieves. Frisco is one of the "good areas".

They didn't only take BC's. Plenty of regs were stolen and they stole the display computers, lights etc. The entered with large rubbermaid (or similar) trashcans and filled them up. Videos are on Facebook.

I hope they catch the asshats. The Frisco PD posted photos of the suspects.

Frisco, TX. Basically a suburb northeast of Dallas. The Cowboys training facility is there.

Well, that explains it. Somebody needs to check the locker room and they'll find them being used as padding for the lineman. Or maybe it's a BP/W fanatic simply trying to rid the world of evil jacket BCs as a public service. Either way it's a little like someone breaking into a music store and stealing all the accordions.

Okay, let's see who I've offended with this reply:
1.Dallas cowboy fans
2. Jacket BC fans
3. Accordion fans
4. Dive shop owners and fans
:rofl3:

In all seriousness, I'm sorry to the dive shop owner and I hope there's insurance to cover the loss.

Well, that explains it. Somebody needs to check the locker room and they'll find them being used as padding for the lineman. Or maybe it's a BP/W fanatic simply trying to rid the world of evil jacket BCs as a public service. Either way it's a little like someone breaking into a music store and stealing all the accordions.

Okay, let's see who I've offended with this reply:
1.Dallas cowboy fans
2. Jacket BC fans
3. Accordion fans
4. Dive shop owners and fans
:rofl3:

In all seriousness, I'm sorry to the dive shop owner and I hope there's insurance to cover the loss.
Didn't offend me at all. Even if I were a football fan....I'd still hate the Cowboys!

Back
Top Bottom