Scuba Football Fans!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigJames,
I too like Schroeder and Bradford. Though Schroeder could be a bit inconsistant. I'm not real worried about the wide receivers. Some of the younger wideouts could be upcoming stars. I hope Glenn keeps his act together.

Glenn, in my opinion is trouble. I compare him to Joey Gallopaway (intentionally spelled wrong) in that he can hurt a team with his attitude. I was so glad when we got rid of Joey to the Cowboys! Let's see, we got rid of him and his bad attitude and in return picked up Shaun Alexander with that pick. I'd say we got the better of that one!

Bengals, have faith in Kitna. He is a very dedicated man who has loads of tallent. In the 99 season before they brought back Joey and ruined the chemistry of the team, he was 8 and 2. Given the backing he deserves, the sky is the limit for him. I really hated seeing him leave Seattle.

Later, Hawk.

So, looking at the thread title...

What exactly is involved with Scuba Football? :wink:

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom