Scuba Football Fans!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Well, How many scuba football fans do we have out here? The 2002-2003 schedule was just released this past hour. Once again the BENGALS got screwed out of a Monday night game. Indy got one with the same record as the bengals. The browns had a better record than Indy and they did not make it in the Monday night games this yr. The bengals did get a nice Sunday night game this yr. but it's an away game.

How's your tream going to play this yr.??

Plenty of quarries around the Cincy area. This fall we Dive on Sat. and go to the game on Sunday. Who's interested???

((moved thread to the Non-Diving Related Stuff forum))

Hey TexasMike, I thought this was a friendly site...Why move us?

Bengals,

Periodically the board mgmt will move a thread to a more suitable location than where it was originally posted. Thats all. This makes more sense to me as its a football discussion rather than scuba. But hey, how do you really feel about the Bengals mgmt.

Oilers/Titans Fan

Tom

Originally posted by Murdock325
Our team will play like crap, however the good news is we got a new head coach. We'll see I guess.

Go Vikings!
Yep...they never fail to disappoint do they?

Well, at least us Browns fans living in Cincinnati can be content that the Browns can get at least two victories next year (on 9/15 and 11/17). ?:tease:

I have two Bengal employees living next to me so I have lots of fun during the season.

As for diving, well I dive on Saturdays and camp out in front of DirectTV on Sundays to catch Browns games.

Where do you dive around Lexington?

Should be a great year for us! The team is better than it has been for years. We have a new stadium that is beautifull, new uniforms, new cheerleaders outfits, new starting quarterback, whole new attitude. I go to every home game. It is a little bit of a drive, 350 miles each way, but darn well worth it!

Later, Hawk.

My team is the expansion Houston Texans, and I'm hoping they win 5-7 games. Lucky for me I'll be at most of the home gamesas I'm a season ticket holder. Looking at the schedule as of right now there is only one game that I know I will not make.

RickW you being a Browns fan I'm surprised you didn't predict a third victory over the expansion Texans.

I predict wins over Dallas, Cincy and Cleveland and two other teams to be determined

DiverG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom