Scuba Diving the reefs of Cancun, Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laredo Scuba Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Please check out my scuba diving videos from Cancun, Mexico on my Facebook page Rene De La Vina. I went scuba diving to Cancun in September of 2021. I also posted river, lake dives and videos from Aquarena Springs in San Marcos, Texas.

Laredo Scuba Diver,
Dive Master
Rene

Please check out my scuba diving videos from Cancun, Mexico on my Facebook page Rene De La Vina. I went scuba diving to Cancun in September of 2021. I also posted river, lake dives and videos from Aquarena Springs in San Marcos, Texas.

Laredo Scuba Diver,
Dive Master
Rene
I will be in Cancun early January. Where in Cancun is there diving? What is it like? I figured the only place worth diving was Cozumel???

I will be in Cancun early January. Where in Cancun is there diving? What is it like? I figured the only place worth diving was Cozumel???
You can hook up with Deep Life Divers in Cancun. There is excellent diving in Cancun. Tell them Rene from Laredo Texas, recommended them. ask for Edurardo the owner. I don't make a penny for recommending you. They are very professional and friendly.
Rene

You can hook up with Deep Life Divers in Cancun. There is excellent diving in Cancun. Tell them Rene from Laredo Texas, recommended them. ask for Edurardo the owner. I don't make a penny for recommending you. They are very professional and friendly.
Rene
Thanks for the recommendation.

Back
Top Bottom