Scuba Diving Self Situational Awareness Ribbon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to wear a ribbon as a "depth gauge" in the 70s. Guess it was self awareness then too!

and the story?
Something to do with the National Association for the Positive Promotion of Ribbons (NAPPR). They'd run out of other colours and so it's only blue.

But blue's divisive; what about those in green waters, or even clear water; underground even.

Great. Now I’ve got that Tony Orlando & Dawn song from the 70s going through my head. Gee, thanks, OP.

This ribbon is either brand new or non-existent, since Google seems to know nothing about it.

The original poster has only one message, and is promoting a new ribbon ??

1635866250868.png

The original poster has only one message, and is promoting a new ribbon ??

View attachment 689423
Yep. Seems to indicate a certain lack of situational awareness! :wink:

ADDED: if I had read the OPs "about" statement in her profile, I would not have made fun of her psot in this way. See my post #22 below.

Yep. Seems to indicate a certain lack of situational awareness! :wink:
Well, the original post was only this morning. Who among us is not task-loaded throughout the day? Now, if the OP does not return by tomorrow morning, I would say that shows a lack of situational awareness.

Back
Top Bottom