Scuba diving magazine?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always liked the ScubaLab objective testing of computers and regulators as part of Scuba Diving Magazine. There is so little objective testing and reporting within the industry. You would think they want to keep the whole thing a secret :).

My first choice is also Alert Diver followed by Diver Magazine out of Canada.
I used to be able to buy Diver Magazine at the Barnes and Nobles in town but they’ve stopped carrying it. Being able to see if there were articles of interest to me was great. I don’t know if I can justify the yearly rate for a US subscription. It does seem to be a good mag, though.

Erik

I only pick up mags in dive stores. Maybe Dive Training is my favourite, but it has drawbacks. I find that at times a story is either too basic or too complicated (tech., etc.). I guess that's true of a lot of things-- like Scubaboard, where only certain topics interest you. At some point stuff gets repetitive.
I'm not a fan of the "Resort" magazines. I can look that stuff up online.

I LOVE Diver from the UK. Home - Divernet
Others have already voted for that one too I see.

But quite possibly the very best scuba diving magazine IMHO is free!
X-Ray Magazine, check it out here:

Front Page

Great articles, fantastic photos and a huge catalog of old issues available online.

Back
Top Bottom