Scuba Diving Internship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really appreciate your help....if you're interested in doing it yourself...leave me a note...you can save a lot of money...otherwise good luck and thanks again.

mrthody:
I wish speaking to a lawyer would help but I'm in Thailand...you know what that means.....

I just looked at the link you provided...it says 30% must be paid at time of registration and the rest isn't due until you start. I hope you only had to put down the 30%...it is really *****ty they won't just refund you the money if you haven't started the course.

It's with Aquanauts and like an idiot I put 100% down in order to get a few free courses....yep...that's Motrin pain. I guess in my defence I had every intention of doing it until my health said..."oh no you don't".

mrthody:
It's with Aquanauts and like an idiot I put 100% down in order to get a few free courses....yep...that's Motrin pain. I guess in my defence I had every intention of doing it until my health said..."oh no you don't".

You could delay the commencement of the internship -- unless, ofcourse, your health condition is permanent/indefinite.

Back
Top Bottom