Scuba Diving Internship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrthody

Registered
Reaction score
I have recently purchased a Diving Internship package in Pattaya Thailand. Due to personal circumstances I can not begin my internship and due to company policy...I can not get my money back. As a result I'm looking to sell my internship....at a discount of course. The programs normally costs just under $7000 USD and includes 6 months accomodations, full set of brand new dive equipment (which is yours for life), all the courses from "zero to hero" (no diving experience at all to Open water instructor), all associated fees and study materials. Basically the only thing you end up paying extra for is the food and alcohol you consume. You can check out the school by following this link...

http://www.divinginstructortraining.com/

You can contact me at warrenthody@hotmail.com

I have recently purchased a Diving Internship package in Pattaya Thailand. Due to personal circumstances I can not begin my internship and due to company policy...I can not get my money back. As a result I'm looking to sell my internship....at a discount of course. The programs normally costs just under $7000 USD and includes 6 months accomodations, full set of brand new dive equipment (which is yours for life), all the courses from "zero to hero" (no diving experience at all to Open water instructor), all associated fees and study materials. Basically the only thing you end up paying extra for is the food and alcohol you consume. You can check out the school by following this link...

http://www.divinginstructortraining.com/

You can contact me at warrenthody@hotmail.com

Didn't you post this last month as well?

They say it's company policy.....I'm not happy about it as I have some new health issues that are preventing me from beginning...it's a lot of money to be out so I'm just trying to find someone who's interested in becoming an instructor and in doing it cheaply....

mrthody:
They say it's company policy.....I'm not happy about it as I have some new health issues that are preventing me from beginning...it's a lot of money to be out so I'm just trying to find someone who's interested in becoming an instructor and in doing it cheaply....

There was another person on this board that posted questions about the mermaid's internship...he was planning on going sometime soon. But I don't think he'd paid for it yet. I'm hoping to do it...but not for another year, at least.

Do a search for mermaid's OWSI internship...I think his name was "Andydiver". He was probably going to go this fall or winter, as I recall.

riverserf:
There was another person on this board that posted questions about the mermaid's internship...he was planning on going sometime soon. But I don't think he'd paid for it yet. I'm hoping to do it...but not for another year, at least.

Do a search for mermaid's OWSI internship...I think his name was "Andydiver". He was probably going to go this fall or winter, as I recall.

There is another thread going now with people interested in this...I mentioned you are trying to sell you internship...you may want to email them or PM them...
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=1270929#post1270929

good luck.

mrthody:
Sounds like a cop out to me. It's not your fault you can't continue, and it's not their fault you can't continue.
Goes without saying that if you don't turn up, they get money for nothing. Doesnt sound fair that they get money for nothing and you lose money for nothing.
I would speak to a lawyer...

I wish speaking to a lawyer would help but I'm in Thailand...you know what that means.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom