Scuba Diving in Sayulita, Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Richmond007

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Scuba Divers! I am heading to Sayulita next week, which is about an hour north of Puerta Vallarta. I am wondering if anyone knows about any scuba diving in or around this area? Any information would be very appreciated!

thank you!

Katie
aka Richmon007

Welcome, Katie! I can't say I've ever heard of Sayulita, but we have a forum dedicated to diving in Mexico and I invite you to check it out and see if there is any information you are seeking. Best of luck and have fun in Sayulita! :)

Mexico

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Lots-a-links…

Hello Katie,

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. Please, do add a Profile Pic. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

For Mexican info and/or (future) buddies, just follow the path or have fun along the way by clicking on any of the given links: ScubaBoard > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > North America > Mexico.

Any (other) questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

This message brought to you by GreetBot R/3 :D

Howdy and Weclome to SB!
action-smiley-030.gif

Good to have you join us. PM me from the link below if I can help you find your way.

Browse our forums and check them out. :thumb:

medium-smiley-051.gif
don

smiley-linie-004.gif

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

I loved Sayulita, but I don't know of any dive operations. Nuevo Vallarta may be your closest option. Pacific Scuba picks divers up at the marina in Nuevo.

You'll find a couple dive operators in Puerta Vallarta. Sayulita is pretty much a dirt road, town square & surfing. We love it there, but that's due to the things Sayulita doesn't have. You'll be able to do some snorkling.

Remember, Sayulita has a half hour time difference than PV. Don't miss your flight!

Back
Top Bottom