Scuba Diving in Aruba December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I dove with Clive/Dive Aruba last November. Great Dive Master. Very friendly he picked us up & dropped us off every day. Small boat had 6 one day 4 the next and even took the four of us out on his normal day off (Sunday) because of our travel schedule. Ask him to dive the plane wreck, it's neat. We believe that Clive is actually a Merman, since you rarely ever saw him breathe, or exhale bubbles and he would return with most of his air in his tank. We dove 5 wrecks and 6 reefs in 3 days. Clive will also tell you which are the best restaurants to go to. The beef there is incredible!!

I will try to attach a picture I took during a dive.

When I dove with Native Diver, it was my b/f & me and of course, Romeo. He was great, very funny too.

azbarbosa:
Hi
I will be scuba diving in Aruba on December. Never been there.
Could anyone tell me a good dive shop to dive wiht (non cattle)? And, also, is December a good month to dive in Aruba?
Thanks.

December is a great month to dive in Aruba. I dove 11 times last year. The water temp was 80 to 84 degrees. You are in for a treat. Make sure you dive the Antilla wreck, it was wonderful. Plently of dive sights, you'll have a great time. I will also be in Aruba diving in December, where are you staying? Are you diving alone? Let me Know.

I dive with Red Sail every time I go to Aruba (three times now and going in December as well) and although they have relatively large groups, they give a lot of personal attention.

I would not dream of diving with anyone else then Red Sail!

Back
Top Bottom