Scuba Diving Dogs Vote

Scuba Dogs Vote

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are awesome...
tstormwarning:
I was a Vet Tech (AKA an animal nurse) for almost 7 years in a mixed animal practice (both companiaon animal (dogs & cats) & live stock)

Although dogs have scubadived in swimming pools..it is unknown how they will react to pressure, and how succeptible they are to DCS. If you ever get a system for your dog, don't take him past 10 feet.
I love my dogs! See profile pic. But they have to wait for me when I dive!

Divedoggie:
Although dogs have scubadived in swimming pools..it is unknown how they will react to pressure, and how succeptible they are to DCS. If you ever get a system for your dog, don't take him past 10 feet.
I love my dogs! See profile pic. But they have to wait for me when I dive!

I personally wouldn't take my dog. I can't hardly afford my own gear, let alone any for my dog. If she is with me, she gets to wait in the shade at the shore with plenty of water for my return.

how do they equalize??????

I would think not. Shallow maybe, but If they need to equalize like humans you'll hurt them when you take them past a few feet.

Back
Top Bottom