Scuba Diving Couple Saying Goodbye to 2020 with a kiss underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we've been a dive family since my daughter got certified at 14...more than 20 years with the wife...there's nothing better than diving with the family!

+4. Diving 23 years with son, 19 years with wife and daughter

upload_2021-1-7_9-27-35.png

Bonaire October 2019

Wife no longer dives (ear issues) but loved it when she did, good competent buddy. Both boys are not certified so new buddies. They are still new and only 13/16 and I love diving with them - and they are competent and aware. But it still freaks me out if I lose visibility of them as the uber responsible dad thing takes over. So the dives still have a bit higher stress level and not as much enjoyment because I still feel I have to watch them closer. So far, they both have almost 50 dives each and I have only complained to the youngest ONCE for doing too much up/down in a Caribbean dive. So the worry stuff is a parent thing only. I expect it to go down as they approach 18 but then again at 18 the stress may go way up. Hoping they don't grow into thinking they are invincible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom