Scuba Divers with Mustangs...post your pics here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2006GTDiver:
And here's mine... This is my hobby when I'm out of the water. :D

Very nice!

Here are mine:

http://www.66fastback.net/images/vmfsigpic.jpg

vmfsigpic.jpg

WTH don't my linked images show up like everyone else's?
vmfsigpic.jpg

Well... here it goes... :)

First off is the 2004GT 5spd which is my daily driver. Then the 1994GT which has been in the family for about a decade. Then my brother bought himself a 2000 Saleen with a series IV blower.

Thanks stangscuba for starting this thread!

stangscuba98a:
Would like to see how many of us that have love for Scuba Diving that also drive a stang.,,:D ...Here is mine. 2005 Mustang GT. Always loved the 1970 Mach 1 so I added some appearance mods to it and installed a real shaker and did some paint work. I used to own a 1998 GT and a 1988 5.0.

A friend of mine would commit major league Grand Theft Auto to get her hands on your ride, stang! :D

2006GTDiver:
Might as well show you some of my dive truck too... Need to get to the dive site in a hurry? No problem! :wink:

OH no you didn't just say that you use a Lightning as a scuba gear haulling vehicle!! Shame on you. Especially one that old...

I'll post pics of my 2 previous Mustangs in a little bit, about to sit down and watch some HD DVD goodness..

Steve Ash:
Maybe I can get partial credit.... I had a 1969 Mustang in High School, also briefly had a 1971.

The ride I have now isn't a Mustang.......1969 Chevelle Super sport 396, hope you don't mind my posting it on your thread.

69chevelle2.jpg

I have had 3 Stangs. a 67', an 89 5.0 and a 94 5.0 but that is one SWEEEEEET ride!

Sure. It works great. I don't trash it by any means. It's hard to tear up a bed liner. It serves as my tow pig for my 2006 GT, dive truck and daily driver and project truck for my son (It's all his when he turns 16). All of that and it's still one of the cleanest Gen 1s out there.

BTW- It's a 1993 Gen1 (first year they started making Lightnings) and no where near stock. :14:

Derek S:
OH no you didn't just say that you use a Lightning as a scuba gear haulling vehicle!! Shame on you. Especially one that old...

I'll post pics of my 2 previous Mustangs in a little bit, about to sit down and watch some HD DVD goodness..

2006GTDiver:
Sure. It works great. I don't trash it by any means. It's hard to tear up a bed liner. It serves as my tow pig for my 2006 GT, dive truck and daily driver and project truck for my son (It's all his when he turns 16). All of that and it's still one of the cleanest Gen 1s out there.

BTW- It's a 1993 Gen1 (first year they started making Lightnings) and no where near stock. :14:

Oh, I knew it was a Gen 1, just wasn't sure exactly what year. Longtime member of the SVTOA here. :D

I'm sure I have the WORST looking Mustang of the group. I've been dragging my unrestored v8 '66 around since I was 15 years old. Last time I drove it was... 19 years ago! Some day I'll get around to it. In the interim I've restored or 'cleaned up' a lot of cars - I just never get around to the Mustang. I was going to do it next year but I just picked up a '27 Ford roadster project. Oops. Mustang gets bumped again. :shakehead

-Ben M.

Back
Top Bottom