Scuba Divers with Mustangs...post your pics here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sasscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
Would like to see how many of us that have love for Scuba Diving that also drive a stang.,,:D ...Here is mine. 2005 Mustang GT. Always loved the 1970 Mach 1 so I added some appearance mods to it and installed a real shaker and did some paint work. I used to own a 1998 GT and a 1988 5.0.

100_1081.jpg

100_1077.jpg

100_1083.jpg

100_1085.jpg

Maybe I can get partial credit.... I had a 1969 Mustang in High School, also briefly had a 1971.

The ride I have now isn't a Mustang.......1969 Chevelle Super sport 396, hope you don't mind my posting it on your thread.

69chevelle2.jpg

Here's my ride.

When I was in Florida back in April, I rented an '06 coupe in that same color. Same with Oahu in April of '05, except it was white.

Being rentals, they only had V-6's with automatics, but they had adequate power.

Surprisingly, the trunk was big enough for my monster Akona wheeled dive bag, a carry-on sized suitcase, and my laptop case.

stangscuba98a:
Would like to see how many of us that have love for Scuba Diving that also drive a stang.,,:D ...Here is mine. 2005 Mustang GT. Always loved the 1970 Mach 1 so I added some appearance mods to it and installed a real shaker and did some paint work. I used to own a 1998 GT and a 1988 5.0.

[pics deleted for easier reply read]

Wow... I really like the color of that one. One nice stang.

Ooh, pretty.

Here's mine, 1967 S-Code (390 CI) Fairly rare, it doesn't have the GT package.

Might as well show you some of my dive truck too... Need to get to the dive site in a hurry? No problem! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom