Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations, only February and you have already made the dumbest analogy of the year.

If I had made that statement it would have been considered a personal attack and I would have been locked out of the thread.

Regardless of that it's good to bump this thread and hope this guy gets caught soon.

Saw this guy on AMW last Saturday. Maybe there will be more interest in finding this guy.

Maybe beating the c-r-a-p out of your wife if the same to you as denting some ones car. That is reflective of you and your values.:(

I wasn't talking about beating up his wife I was talking about him skipping out on his jail sentence. Read my post again since you weren't able to grasp it's meaning the first time, and then you can post a retraction.

Congratulations, only February and you have already made the dumbest analogy of the year.

If I had made that statement it would have been considered a personal attack and I would have been locked out of the thread.

And possibly banned for 5 days along with deletion of the offending posts. Its tough to moderate fairly when your buddies are the ones committing the infractions.

I wasn't talking about beating up his wife I was talking about him skipping out on his jail sentence. Read my post again since you weren't able to grasp it's meaning the first time, and then you can post a retraction.

Ya know idocsteve if you had read the OP 1st post you know that he's not running from a jail sentence. He hasn't got the courage or decency to complete the light sentence he got of probation and classes. Where's your retraction?

Ya know idocsteve if you had read the OP 1st post you know that he's not running from a jail sentence. He hasn't got the courage or decency to complete the light sentence he got of probation and classes. Where's your retraction?

You sound bitter, AD

I know it's rough, you see your buddy Dave languishing away in prison for a crime you are sure he didn't commit, and here's some loser wife beater free and enjoying life, and even though he's surely guilty, he didn't get even a day in the slammer.

Life aint fair dude.

A retraction isn't going to change that.

You sound bitter, AD

I know it's rough, you see your buddy Dave languishing away in prison for a crime you are sure he didn't commit, and here's some loser wife beater free and enjoying life, and even though he's surely guilty, he didn't get even a day in the slammer.

Life aint fair dude.

A retraction isn't going to change that.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I'm probably not the only one laughing at you.:D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I'm probably not the only one laughing at you.:D

Written by the guy who posted on the thread about his convicted murderous buddy David Swain that "A person shouldn't be convicted unless it's proven without a doubt that they're guilty, even if they are in fact guilty" (or words to that effect), well let's just say that if there's a few laughing at me, there's a whole bunch more pointing their fingers at you and thinking "WTF is with that dude?"

AfterDark

2vlog00.gif

Reasonable doubt are the words to that effect. I'd love to watch you twist my words around but I'm going to FL tomorrow to do among other things snorkel with the manatees so I've got lots to do. You'll have to play with yourself today.

Reasonable doubt are the words to that effect. I'd love to watch you twist my words around but I'm going to FL tomorrow to do among other things snorkel with the manatees so I've got lots to do. You'll have to play with yourself today.

Ok, thanks for clarifiying. you specifically said that even if they're guilty and it's a known fact that they did the crime, that they should be set free unless their guilt can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

And still you see nothing wrong with that.

Have a nice trip.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Wrong thread guys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom