Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

good luck with the search

remember, innocent until proven guilty. but what am i thinking, it's on the internet, so it must be true.

I have noticed many stupid posts in this thread ...
It probably didn't occur to you that every comment, no matter how frivolous or inane, bumps this thread back to the top of the queue, where more people are likely to read it. Which was the Deputy's point in posting it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any country or area he may be trying to hide? (besides underwater)

Reference:
Scott Rose: "His assaults included electrocution, strangulation, and broken bones from the abuse"

Other comments:
fairybasslet: "Do we get to keep his gear if we turn him in?"
idocsteve: "Especially if he conveniently writes his name on the back of his tank and he doesn't know we're after him."
idocsteve: "Does he usually carry a dive knife and if so, where does he carry it and how long is the blade?"

Last edited by a moderator:
:popcorn:
Darn. The good part was moderated.

Last edited:
I know it goes without question but to be sure....is he entered into NCIC? I know quite a number of divers on the East Coast who are LEO's so I can throw a feeler or 2 out for ya. I personally can throw a few e-mails out to other Bail Bondsmen around that area and the country(us bondsmen do network quite a bit) and see if they have previous Bail Bond files that may be able to provide a little extra background info for you. If you like you can e-mail me directly so we don't have to clog up the boards. aaron at custombailbonds dot com

Serious question

What's the certification level of the accused?

Because if he's not advanced, then there's no point in looking for him past 60 feet, or inside wrecks, for example.

Yeah, he sounds like a stick-to-the-rules kinda guy. :wink:

OP, thanks for posting. Hope you catch this guy.

remember, innocent until proven guilty. but what am i thinking, it's on the internet, so it must be true.

You will notice the escaped felon has been proven guilty already, so let's not call him innocent. You do find truthful stuff on the Internet as long as you can read and understand what is written.

You will notice the escaped felon has been proven guilty already, so let's not call him innocent. You do find truthful stuff on the Internet as long as you can read and understand what is written.

Even people who are found guilty in a court of law are sometimes later exonerated. I'm not saying this dude is innocent. He sounds like one mean mutha and I sure as hell hope I never see him on my boat.

Back
Top Bottom