Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kikit24

Registered
Reaction score
I was checking out Scuba.com's policy on price matching. They say they'll match any authorized and unauthorized dealers prices. Has anyone done this with them? Thanks.

I've bought a few things from them , and yes, they will match their prices. However, they have been a little on the slow side shipping the items I bought. For one particular item, it was almost a week before it ever left their facility, even though it showed to be in stock. I'd try Scubatoys.com. They will also match prices, and their shipping has always been quick.
Just my 2psi.

Thomas

I wanted to order the item from Scubatoys.com. Unfortunately, they don't carry the Akona 1mm full wetsuit.

Yea, we can order them up... 3-4 days, but we got such a good deal on the Mares 1 mil suits for the $69 - we didn't really want to stock all the Akona as well. But if you have any problem finding one - it's a pretty fast turn around with Akona... (they take pretty good care of us... we buy a lot of Genesis, Sherwood, Akona... all the same company).

Do the mens Mares Revolution 1mils only come in one color (Purple and blue)?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom