Scuba Club Cozumel Photo Workshop Trip Report - Lots of pictures!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I've been to Cozumel 30 times and I've never done a trip report, so I guess its about time. For those of you who don't want to read my ramblings, you can just click on the pictures and enjoy the slide show.

If you know anyone who thinks Cozumel is not a world-class dive destination, please send them this link!

Scuba Club Cozumel Trip Report - March 2008

Hope you enjoy it!

Enjoy it???!!! How about I lost myself in it for quite a while!!! Thank you! I LOVED IT!!!
What a professional job you did. I have to also say thanks for the messages you put above the dive lockers so we could read them on the SCC webcam while you were there!!!
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, reflections, dives, pictures, and talent. I appreciate the Coz fix tonight!

My goodness, what a lovely report. You really understand composition and lighting underwater.

Bravo!

DSC0881a.jpg

:rofl3:

Awesome trip report! Amazing pics!

That's an awesome report - thank you. Curious what kind of software you are using for your thumbnail --> fullsize photo upload. :) I love that formatting! Brilliant.

Thanks so much for the amazingly detailed and well-written trip report. I am in the category of Cozumel divers that has always refused to stay at the AIs, for many of the reasons that you listed. However, your descriptions of SCC will definitely make me take a look at it for our next trip. The pictures (of course) were wonderful too! Thanks for putting in all that work. You may have inspired me to put together a report from my trip Feb 18-25. Nice work!

Wow, what an awesome report & photos! I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom