Scuba Claus Going to bring you anything "Diving"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For all you good boys & girls:D, is Scuba Claus going to bring you any diving stuff this year? I've asked for a couple of AL80 tanks (one to dedicate to Nitrox & one for assisting in classes). Probably won't happen though, Scuba Claus thinks I have too many tanks to begin with (if there is ever such a thing:11:). So,... is there anything on your wish list for Christmas?

Let's see ... I've just recently purchased a doubles wing, manifold, bands and alternate reg to double up my E7-100s as well as a 40cf deco bottle and have commited to taking Intro to Tech and Adv. Nitrox/Deco Procedures next year. I think Santa has been very good to me!!!!

Sending along wishes for a safe and enjoyable Christmas to all here in the KPP forum!

Does it count if we're getting it for ourselves? I'm thinking of treating myself to a drysuit and perhaps divemaster classes (and tech gear and tech classes and oh where does it ever end!) - Scuba Claus says its ok because I've been a good girl this year.

Do it count if we're getting it for ourselves? I'm thinking of treating myself to a drysuit and perhaps divemaster classes (and tech gear and tech classes and oh where does it ever end!) - Scuba Claus says its ok because I've been a good girl this year.

Sure it counts! With all of the gear and training my wife lets me buy, I insist that it be considered anniversary gifts, birthday gifts and Christmas gifts. She still insists on getting me small stuff 'cause she wuvs me. :heart: However, every year that I've spent a bundle on myself I insist ... no expensive gifts for me. After all, we can't afford it!

With all of the gear and training my wife lets me buy, I insist that it be considered anniversary gifts, birthday gifts and Christmas gifts. She still insists on getting me small stuff 'cause she wuvs me. :heart:

You're probably so far behind now, you'll never get caught back up:D! LOL!:rofl3: It's always good to have an understanding SO that understands & supports you even though they may or may not participate in it themselves.:)

I'm getting a dive buddy for a week. My son is coming down from FL.

tstormdiver: off topic here, but are from Mulenburg County (Western KY), down by the Green River, where John Prine's parents were born?

I'm getting a compressor!!!!
Go away Duane!! :D Compressor is on my list for the next couple of years.

Well even though I haven't been all that good, just ask anyone around me, Santa has been pretty good to me.
So far I have a new mask, mask pocket for my self made x-shorts, AL40 is on the brown sleigh (as well as Jim's AL40), DIN conversion for my SP MK2+, equalizer whip Intro to Tech and Adv. Nitrox/deco class (Jim needed a buddy :D ). I think that about does it.
I put truck goodies for the new truck on my other list. No way around getting something for the truck since that was about all that I put on my list.

mask pocket for my self made x-shorts

Finally found something to use those old cut-off blue jean shorts for eh Wally?

Intro to Tech and Adv. Nitrox/deco class (Jim needed a buddy :D )

You had mentioned taking it and the thought of letting you do that without someone to babysit you was just downright frightening!

Back
Top Bottom