• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

SCUBA Buddies Needed in Missouri / Illinois area

Discussion in 'Central United States' started by meir.john, Jul 13, 2015.

1. meir.john

meir.john Garibaldi

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Looking for people to dive with in and around the Missouri / Illinois area. I am looking to start diving about 2-3 times a week in Missouri and / or at Mermet Springs, Illinois. I can drive or meet there. I am retired military and I am trying to get as many dives in as I can this summer. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

John

2. tstormdiver

tstormdiver Instructor, Scuba

# of Dives: 2,500 - 4,999
    I'm a little further east,... but if you every find yourself diving Pennyroyal quarry in south West KY, look me up. I am there most weekends during the summer.

3. Mikeguyver

Mikeguyver Angel Fish

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    John, I'm a big fan of Mermet and always looking for someone to dive with. I work M-F and try to get down there early on Saturdays. Kit (California Pilot) is another local guy that likes to dive Mermet when he has the time. PM me when you want to go and maybe we can make it happen. Mike

4. Jaeger45

Jaeger45 Nassau Grouper

Hope you got some diving in this summer. I'm a bit further northeast (Peoria), but if you're interested in diving Mermet this spring/summer, I'd be happy to meet up sometime.

5. IANTDdiver

IANTDdiver Garibaldi

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    John, I am also retired military in MO, I would be glad to meet you to dive.

6. meir.john

meir.john Garibaldi

Great my number is 573-586-8433.

7. meir.john

meir.john Garibaldi

I plan on going to mermet every weekend starting next month. If interested please let me know.

8. hudson

hudson Solo Diver

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Sign me up too, I need to get back in action, just need to get the tanks hydro'd first.. As long as it stays below 90-ish temperature-wise, I'm game.

9. Ethan_429

Ethan_429 Garibaldi

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    I'm off work every sunday and trying to get more dives in as well. Just let me know when you guys wanna go and i'll make myself available haha

10. bmbeaty

bmbeaty Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    I just moved from Missouri. Midwest Scuba in St. Louis has a decent dive club and dives Mermet Spring fairly regularly. Chris, the shop owner, is a great guy too.