scuba board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
scubadiver1302001:
ok i tell the truth about some thing and it got kicked out why

Dude... that was way out of line. Sorry. I'm not sure how to explain it. Perhaps if you had posted a link to a credible news report it MIGHT have remained. One has to be extremely careful about posting accusations like that... it's a huge liability.

so a shop that hurts a kid can not be listed but if a regulator false some one can list it and name the shop

and it is not a accuation i am the uncle of one of the kids and wint to cort

so i know it is the truth

scubadiver1302001:
so a shop that hurts a kid can not be listed but if a regulator false some one can list it and name the shop

It's a lot more complicated than that.

Fraid I'm lost here. I think I catch the reg reference but the kid?

While some of us know who/what you're talking about - any naming of names - which you did, leaves you open for a defamation of character suit brought by the individuals or organizations involved.

The OP in the SSI regulator thread merely posted his version of the incident, which he witnessed in person, accompanied by proof that it did occur(the video) and it was confirmed at least in part by SSI management.

Two totally different sets of circumstances.

And it's in Scubaboard's best interest to remove the post as they are in the public domain so any potential defamation lawsuits would not involve them also. Plus I'd have to think that it would also violate the Scubaboard TOS to discuss it publicly here.

scubadiver1302001:
ok i tell the truth about some thing and it got kicked out why

check out my sig - i got vaccay on a different forum for calling MYSELF something (and its quite a true description).

glad you made it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom