Scuba Board Withdrawal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
holy crap, guys... my hands are shaking, and i think i feel insects crawling
all over me...

five hours without ScubaBoard!!!!

after reading my Alert Diver magazine four times in a row, and then chewing some
of the pages, and then jumping in my bathtub to stop my cold sweating,
i just don't know .... i may have to sue somebody!!

:14:

Eat some of that popcorn you always bring to other threads:lurk: Here is some of mine while we wait :D I added extra butter

Don't forget fixitboard.com - the "alternate scubaboard" :D.
I went there during the outage and nobody followed.
Looks like we may often need an alternate source for our fix.

funny, when it went down today....I was like "thank god now I can get some things done!" I took my son to the doctor, did all my errands, filed my taxes. whew, could you please pull the plug one day a week?

catherine96821:
funny, when it went down today....I was like "thank god now I can get some things done!" I took my son to the doctor, did all my errands, filed my taxes. whew, could you please pull the plug one day a week?
Can she say that here...?!? :11: I took a nap.
sleeping-smiley-005.gif

I enjoyed the first day of my complete MLB cable package. Eight solid hours of baseball is just what the doctor ordered!

So, how long can you go with out checking the board? I'm new here and I find myself checking it at least 4 times a day. Is there something wrong with me??? :06:

AZ Desert Diver:
... Is there something wrong with me??? :06:
Yes.

Nothing that's not amiss with the rest of us though.

How long was it down for?

Good Lord, I was forced to actually do some work, today! Do they have a 12-step program for situations such as this?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom