Scuba Board Member Exlusive: Free XS Foto GoPro Dive Masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They sent me an email stating the same thing. They said they have been busy filling orders.. Which should take priority. I am leaving for the Caymans this weekend, so I dont think it will be here in time... Maybe on the next trip...

I understand the contest is closed, but thought I'd ask for those viewing the subject. I've looked at these masks but wonder about the practicality for taking Photos with it mounted above the head? How would one reach up to take the photo? That said, is it marketed primarily as video use? Thoughts?

you could use time lapse or that thing where you click it and it takes 5 pics, you may get a decent one....hard to get lined up correctly like that...no mask so far

Last edited:
Here are pics of the mask. Shot beside my Scubapro Synergy Trufit mask for reference

fr_435.jpg

Side View

fr_437.jpg

Looks good! A little Eye candy while I'm waiting for mine to arrive...Man my patience always sucks

---------- Post added April 15th, 2014 at 09:55 PM ----------

Package came! Can't wait to go pick it up tomorrow! (I had it shipped to my mom, I was out of town)

Back
Top Bottom