Scuba Advisors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maggs_the

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Scubadviser | Scuba Diving | Dive Centre Reviews | Liveaboard Reviews is a website specifically for reviewing dive operators, shops and liveaboards. they are still getting things up and running but have a decent start.

i did not go into their other sections that go into the eco and political views (i believe the web owners are in the UK), but i do appreciate the consolidated and standardized quick review formats. you still get the "editorial" but you have the check lists as well so you dont forget one of those important aspects.

i will always check multiple sources for my info, and this has now become one.

as always, i will read complaints all the way thru and try to keep them in context because not having a mint on my pillow in a 3rd world "resort" is just not that big a deal for me.

i want to know what the diving conditions are and how the staff treat you initially and after any issues.

check it out if you like and add your own review (good or bad) to your favorite spots.

Like sites like this a lot. As you say, we have to trust that people read ALL the reviews and decide what people are trying to say. Some resorts match you, some don't. You can tell by some of the reviews that some people chose the wrong resorts FOR THEM. I always read all the reviews and get a FEEL for what is being said more than specifics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom