Scc Scuba Cozumel Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While I'm not a fan of SCC myself after using them a few times, they are a good choice for someone disabled because of their large and comfortable boats, and they tend towards the easier dives.

If they took you to only "easier" dives, then it was due to the fact your boat was not up to harder dives. The DMs know their divers skill levels and pick dives accordingly. We have always fotten to do any site we picked, easy or hard.

It's because of the large boats they use. There are bound to be some novices on a large boat like that unless you go with a group.

SCC also has a few small boats in their fleet, in addition to the larger ones. I am partial to the small boats, (6-8 divers, easy to backwards roll off the sides while cradling camera gear. They do a good job sorting by ability.

Back
Top Bottom