Scandinavian/english female OWSI and nurse seeking job

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marthe10

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’m a 34 year old Norwegian female, who speaks fluent english and allscandinavian languages. I also know basic Spanish and someGerman. 

Currently I’m holding a permanent job as a nurse anesthetist, and I have 11 years of experience in nursing, several of them in trauma/ER.

I just finished my instructor course in Indonesia. I’m now planning a year off from the cold, and would like to work as a dive instructor.

I have years of experience working with people, and I’m skilled in training and teaching others. I have dived since 2009, and have close to 400 dives. I have a nitox and deep speciality, and I’m planningto do my MSDT. In 2014 I completed a TDI advanced nitrox and decompression course. My diving experiences are from different climates and conditions, even using drysuits. I also love underwater photography.

As a person I’m positive, service minded and hard-working, and can always be trusted.

Please contact me for a more detailed resume.

Yours sincerely

Marthe Oedegaard
marthe10@gmail.com

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom