Scallop diving job NW Scotland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mufftool,

Is this job still open? Im living in Largs at the moment, could be interested if the position is still available?

Regards,
Mark

No-one wants to start scallop diving?? Its one of the best jobs in the world, whats wrong with you people? Maybe Im posting in the wrong place?

Hello Charlie,

I would be interested in finding out more about this job. Im PADI instructor, nitrox certified and Tec 40, and also have a Remote Medic qualification in there somewhere. Im living in Largs at the moment, . So if the position is still open please let me know. You can contact me at the email below
mneedham45@yahoo.co.uk

Thank You,
Mark

hi charlie
im interested in a job as a full time scallop diver, im currently scallop diving in guernsey channel islands
if u wish to contact me my number is 07839260585 thanks

Hi yes, you are in the wrong place. I thought it was someone looking for a scallop diving job! Are you still looking people?

Starts September, liveaboard accommodation available. Paid by weight, experience preferred. We use nitrox but you can dive on air if you are not nitrox qualified.

We are based in Kyle of Lochalsh but move all round Skye and up the west coast.

Questions welcome,

Cheers, Charlie.
yes hello i have experience in water over 4 years i am a padi dm but all commercial scuba too which have done in fort williams so if you would like to give me a shot would love the chance too work in your team

yes hello i have experience in water over 4 years i am a padi dm but all commercial scuba too which have done in fort williams so if you would like to give me a shot would love the chance too work in your team

You understand that you are replying to a help wanted post that is nearly nine years old, yes?

Starts September, liveaboard accommodation available. Paid by weight, experience preferred. We use nitrox but you can dive on air if you are not nitrox qualified.

We are based in Kyle of Lochalsh but move all round Skye and up the west coast.

Questions welcome,

Cheers, Charlie.
Hi Charlie,
I know this is an old post but are you still looking for divers? My Mobile 07712 458336

Your's Faithfully Paul Stone

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom