SB MEET & GREET at Our World Underwater 2/21 Weekend in Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hear you about the meet n greet to get to:D Not to worry I'm limoing the hostessess for the MNG so it cant start unil I get there. But if you beat me there. Save some for the rest of us.
Deal. :wink:

BTW - when are you all leaving for Chicago? We're working a half day (down in Urbana) and we'll head up around 1:00pm, that should put us there around 4:30.

I have all the confidence in the world that you will get me to the M&G on time Ted.

I plan to sit behind you the entire drive kicking the back and bottom of your seat and asking, "are we there yet?" as loud as possible every 5 or 10 minutes.
Don't forget to say loudly "I HAVE TO PEE" every 20 miles. :wink:

Don't forget to say loudly "I HAVE TO PEE" every 20 miles. :wink:

Hmm... good one. Or, "HEY! MY ICE IS MELTING BACK HERE!" As I swish my cocktail around in circles! :D

NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED!!! In the Truck:no: It is the law you know.

I was talking about my special lemonade cocktail. I didn't realize that the word "cocktail" was only to be used in the presence of alcohol.

Hmmm. I would NEVER bring an open alcoholic drink into a vehicle. Even if I am not driving.

Oh ye of so little faith. :blinking:

Picture_541.png

It's getting better....

Picture_65.png

Hmm... good one. Or, "HEY! MY ICE IS MELTING BACK HERE!" As I swish my cocktail around in circles! :D

Not too concerned to what you all do as I'll have my Ipod going. I'll be in my own little world.

You know I like to sing in my own little world right?? :D:D
Really loud. :D

Not too concerned to what you all do as I'll have my Ipod going. I'll be in my own little world.

You know I like to sing in my own little world right?? :D:D
Really loud. :D

gNats Things to pack for Chicago.

Bathing suit (in case I decide to hit the pool)
Cute Jeans
Cute tops
Duct Tape
Cute shoes
Black pants for SB Booth

I'm ready to go :D

When and where is the next Meet & Greet. I missed the one at the Great Lakes Shipwreck Festival...(wasn't part of SB yet.) I heard something about April?
Thanks!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom