SB Logbook / Diviac: trouble connecting Zoop to iMac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DarinJ

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Suunto Zoop which I have previously been able to connect to SB Logbook via the Diviac upload tool. I haven't been diving in just over a month, and now my Zoop won't connect with my iMac--I keep getting "We have a communication problem. Please check the device port and retry." I have updated the Diviac software to version 1.1.14 and my iMac is running OS X 10.9.3. I have just recently (2 days ago) upgraded my SB Logbook membership to premium after the 30 day free trial expired.

Any suggestions?

10 days with no suggestions on how to fix this bug, but I've solved it myself by buying MacDive. Dive computer connected first try & MacDive works great! Easily sorts out my dives from those on my son's dive computer & gives every stat & graph that I could want--and then some! Great app!

Hi Darin,
apologies for the lack of response. Support requests are handled directly by us at diviac, rather than Scubaboard. The appropriate channel for any request is either using the support & feedback button in the app or writing to support@diviac.com. Nevertheless, we should have picked up your post, so sorry for that.

We had a technical issue with the DDCC at the time of your post. Everything is back online now though.

Your satisfaction is obviously our first priority, so we'll of course refund your premium membership.

Back
Top Bottom