SB Issues again?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My SB has been acting up today (especially this afternoon)....tons of page not loaded and extremely (and painfully) slow page loads.

Still having issues with the servers? Something else perhaps?

Ditto... :sad: not fun, don't like, please help.

Help, what the heck is up with the freezing, the slowness and the constant error message when refreshing??

The slowness is impacting my 20K+ post count so c'mon, man up and fix it. :D.....pretty please.

There is nothing wrong with any of the servers (server loads are nominal, and page loads for me are 3.5 seconds). It must be as Jeff is saying? It's fast for me.

It's fine now, but it was only the SB site that was slow/freezing. The other websites I was on were fast.

:huh:

There have been no unusual amount of server generated emails to Site Support.

Major issues have flooded the inbox in the past.

:huh:

There have been no unusual amount of server generated emails to Site Support.

Major issues have flooded the inbox in the past.

The hiccup only lasted for a short time. It may have been telco related at the server site.

Hey gang,

Today I installed a second PDU (Power Distribution Unit) and had to re-locate the original one to the other side of the cabinet. Moving the actual servers went very smoothly until I accidentally unplugged both switches at the same time (about 2:15 EST). My bad, and that caused a few minutes of turmoil as things righted themselves. I haven't been next to a computer with a browser since then until just now!

Obviously, I blame Dallas, Howarde and El Orans for the entire debacle! They should know better than to let me plug in a fancified teknickle power strip without adult supervision!!! :D

:lol:

Way to go Pete.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom