SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's 'cause you're not everybody:D

Walter:
I'm part of everybody.
Everybody who sent me an email address has been sent the files.

Wow am I slow...it took a RMO'er to direct me to the SB Keys get together. ANY females interested in going and needing a room mate? Let me know via PM. I'd be interested and DEF. want to do the Duane as a night dive...that would rock!! PM me anyone! I feel like I'm getting in on this kinda late.

HilaryRN71:
Wow am I slow...it took a RMO'er to direct me to the SB Keys get together. ANY females interested in going and needing a room mate? Let me know via PM. I'd be interested and DEF. want to do the Duane as a night dive...that would rock!! PM me anyone! I feel like I'm getting in on this kinda late.
Hi Hilary,

I'd recommend you contact Conch Republic Divers. They have the list and can see what's still available.

Yes, absolutely contact Conch Republic. The link and other pertinent info is in the first post.

HilaryRN71:

Kinda late would be 7/17, you're way in time girl!

Glad we spoke. Look forward to diving with you.. Again! :D

Ok, I signed up. I'll contact the dive shops to make sure there are really openings for the dives I requested. It will be good to meet some new SB people. Oh yes, Donna is coming, too.

This is my request:

7/14 Friday PM is Molasses with Quiescence

7/15 Saturday AM is Spiegel and French Reef with Blue Water divers.

We have a room at Ocean Point Suites for two nights. They are 2 BR and I said I would share the condo with someone.

HilaryRN71:
Wow am I slow...it took a RMO'er to direct me to the SB Keys get together. ANY females interested in going and needing a room mate? Let me know via PM. ....

What's with the Bias? What if it is a MAN with REALLY good References?

:D :07::evil:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom