SB Invade the Rock 2011... when and where.....

Aussie Invasion 2011 - when and where

• lets repeat - SWR in early March!

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • SWR again but a different month

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • somewhere in Queensland (ie, HMAS brisbane or Straddie)

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • somewhere cold (ie, Tassie or Sth Aust)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhere on the west coast (ie, West Aust)

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, I'm booked in. Spose I'd better ask my boss for the time off now :)
:rofl3::rofl3:posiitive thinking.. welcome aboard!

Hi Guys,

I'm in sydney and will join you there! Very happy to meet so many of you at once. I have a question though - how do I get there? And how many people are going to get there the weekend before or stay the weekend after? I'd love to get lots of dives in, so if a few people are going to extend the stay, I'd certainly do it too.

Thanks so much!

Andre

Hi Guys,

I'm in sydney and will join you there! Very happy to meet so many of you at once. I have a question though - how do I get there? And how many people are going to get there the weekend before or stay the weekend after? I'd love to get lots of dives in, so if a few people are going to extend the stay, I'd certainly do it too.

Thanks so much!

Andre

Great news.. the more the merrier:clapping:

:bounce:

I can give 1 person a ride if they're willing to contribute to costs (leaving from Willoughby, Sydney).

Look forward to meeting and diving with you Packateer

I know we have some of the Melbourne Contingent coming but unfortunately job commitments have resulted in a few cancellations but it should be interesting to meet up with some new people. Looking forward to connecting with Simon, Greg, Andre, possibly Kath and certainly Jon, Larry, Heather and crew again...Looking foreward to putting a face to packateer and BB1 and pwhite. I have promised that we will bring some flowers and have a moment silence in honour of *Ag* on behalf of her friends and fans from SB:(

I know we have some of the Melbourne Contingent coming but unfortunately job commitments have resulted in a few cancellations but it should be interesting to meet up with some new people. Looking forward to connecting with Simon, Greg, Andre, possibly Kath and certainly Jon, Larry, Heather and crew again...Looking foreward to putting a face to packateer and BB1 and pwhite. I have promised that we will bring some flowers and have a moment silence in honour of *Ag* on behalf of her friends and fans from SB:(

Do we have a list of attendees? I'm just now printing out my boarding pass, car reservation voucher, and driving directions from Sydney. Getting ready to get on a plane in about 20 hours! See you all soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom