SB Invade the Rock '09 - Fish Rock that is....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok....not even i would get that close to a wobbys head!

:shocked2:I had the camera between me and the wobby:) but we were careful to leave it a wide open, inviting and easy escape path just in case:blinking:

Hehe I was not as close as it appears in the pic! Love the wobbe sequence petunia so cheers for sending me those!

Ok well I will reduce my photos a bit in size and email them later. A bit busy trying to fix my PC properly at the moment so expect them later today or tomorrow! Though I am out for 3 shore dives tomorrow so maybe LATE tomorrow :)

heheheh

btw.... anyone else still suffering from the mozzie bites!!!! geez... im coated in tea tree oil and still itchy!

heheheh

btw.... anyone else still suffering from the mozzie bites!!!! geez... im coated in tea tree oil and still itchy!

:shocked2:I must not be as sweet as you... didn't get many bites... fish is still itching tho... hey try the stick deodorant trick it is amazingly effective for the itch! Lavender oil works for some people as well...:blinking:

Sas I have been sorting through some of my pics... don't rush I am sure it will take a while to get them and for me to get fish to show me how to run the copies :eyebrow: I am trying to challenge myself to do more computer stuff... this should be fairly simple... I think... :)

heheheh

Yes I am covered in bites :( They always bite me but not Dan. He says though they get him at night when he is asleep as he says I lure them into the bedroom. :rofl3:

You guys are starting to make me itch in sympathy...

I just have to say thinks to Almity1 :worship: I asked him to have a play at removing a backscatter spot on one of my shots. I figured it would be an acceptable shot if the spot could be removed. I have resisted doing any enhancing and adjusting of my shots up to now. The results are astounding... I will post my shot and the same shot after :worship: Almity1 finished with it....enough to convert the non believer here!

Attachments

• DSC08074 (Large).JPG
    DSC08074 (Large).JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC08074_After-Levels (Large).jpg
    DSC08074_After-Levels (Large).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 49
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom