SB Invade the Rock '09 - Fish Rock that is....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My ghost pipefish shots were out of focus so I'm glad Sas got a good one and I don't have to post mine...

Really good to meet you all up there and let me know if you're heading back as it's not too far up the road for me.

Abigail (4) really liked the turtle and ray and octopus vids, I'll get my photos sorted at some stage but not many turned out well at all :( Need to spend more dives in the shallows with just me and me camera.

yep it was great to meet everyone and the diving was fantastic. Jon has always impressed us with his willingness to go the extra mile to keep people happy while maintaining safety for critters and divers alike. Can't wait to see your official dive trip report AW! I took a few pics around the facility if you want any. Got some shots of some of the other rooms while they were making them up.

Now to sort through pics. I was wondering if people would like to email me some of their shots and I can put them on the same disk with copies of Jon's stuff and send them out to everyone? Everyone could pm me and let me know how many shots so I can come up with a good selection from everyone... I think it would be interesting to have a selection under each diver's name with a discription of their camera setup. That way people who are considering going there can get an idea of what camera setups similar to theirs can get... just an idea...

this thread needs pics :rofl3::rofl3:

Attachments

• DSC06019 (Large).JPG
    DSC06019 (Large).JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 57
:lol:

team pee perhaps??

:no:hey :ssst:I didn't think we were going to tell them.:dance: we just couldn't wait.:nope:. I know maybe they will believe we were just too :coolingoff:hot... :rofl3::rofl3: naw... :mooner::)

too tired to post ... someone dragged me to BI this morning and we didn't even dive

too tired to post ... someone dragged me to BI this morning and we didn't even dive

poor dear.... :eyebrow: but at least we got to catch up with our friends and find out how everyone's been doing.. the viz is lousy but they said warm water came in last weekend... that is good....but a bit early for it to be the result of the thermocline we created in the previous pic:mooner:
:rofl3:

this thread needs pics :rofl3::rofl3:

Ooo thanks for the pic. Hope you don't mind but I stole it for my flickr page! :)

Hmm my pics are quite big. Perhaps I will burn them onto disc and send them up to you Petunia? I have about 50 ones that I think are ok to be shown in public :rofl3: But how many do you want and I can narrow it down?

Sas I think it will depend, some may not have many to contribute others more so I am reluctant to state a number.... how about you put them in files of say 10 per file.... file number 1 your top shots in descending order.... to file 5 your last picks... would that work? Remember I don't do photo shop... I will just put the pics on the DVD as they arrive.

here's one you might like Sas

Attachments

• DSC05988 (Large).JPG
    DSC05988 (Large).JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 53

Back
Top Bottom