SB Invade the Rock '09 - Fish Rock that is....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe there is one good shore dive, full of Macro, I want to do that. I will use my 60mm for that.

Hey A1 I get that your camera is pretty massive for the first trip through the cave... why don't you take one of my spares? Fits in a pocket easy and if you see something you can pop off a shot or two....

My first trip through the cave I had it on video and just taped as I approached the entry and the light... fish brushing around my camera and cheeks... got some nice shots. I will have both cameras there anyway!:D

Sweet! Also too, a night dive would be interesting! If there is a shore dive that might be an option for a night dive, if a night boat dive is not possible.

I want to do as many dives as possible in warm water. :D

Sweet! Also too, a night dive would be interesting! If there is a shore dive that might be an option for a night dive, if a night boat dive is not possible.

I want to do as many dives as possible in warm water. :D

warm water... last report was surface 20s and depth 15 that ain't warm unless I can dive in my sharkskin it aint warm... The last two trips there we dived sharkskins at this time of year so ..... hopefully...

warm water... last report was surface 20s and depth 15 that ain't warm unless I can dive in my sharkskin it aint warm... The last two trips there we dived sharkskins at this time of year so ..... hopefully...

Hmm that is almost drysuit temps at 15C... I am guessing air temp is warm though so will just stick with the 7mm. Will bring my vest though!

What is the viz like?

Hmm that is almost drysuit temps at 15C... I am guessing air temp is warm though so will just stick with the 7mm. Will bring my vest though!

What is the viz like?

Not sure of viz... I think Tassie phoned and talked to Jon the other day.. fish will phone tomorrow and check in on conditions

Not sure about night boat dives.. running that sadbar at night would be a nightmare!

this is going to be fun

Woot! We're packing for the trip! Woot!

Nappies, regs, nappies, lead, nappies, mask, nappies, wet wipes, nappies, fins and nappies...

I'm doing a few dives on my way down but look forward to catching up with all of you guys on sunday.

Cheers,
Rohan, Enkhee & Co

one more sleep :bounce2: one more sleep :bounce2: one more sleep :bounce2:

have to get into the office to finish everything i can so we can hit the road tomorrow :bounce2:

oh... one more sleep :bounce2:

Sas - havent forgotten... we're packing extra lead & weightbelt

now to remember all the chargers for the camera, for the batteries, for the phones, for the laptop, for the can light....

The Dive Gear is all packed!!!!

Have half a Dive shop with me.

Now I am checking the camera gear, where I will pack charges and powerboards

The Dive Gear is all packed!!!!

Have half a Dive shop with me.

Now I am checking the camera gear, where I will pack charges and powerboards

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is this when i remind you its an "us" not a "me" :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom